Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Southwoods Fuzzy | Creative Arts Camp in New York

Neal Gurland deserves a Fuzzy...He is a good brother and I look forward to seeing him for the summer of 2015, when I come back as a counselor...from his big bro Josh Gurland
Carly Gelles deserves a Fuzzy...She is an awesome friend... from Maxine Carly is really nice to me and she has always been able to make me smile...from Lily L. Carly is one of my best friends at camp and is really nice to me...from Sasha Beinhacker
Jordan Schwartz deserves a Fuzzy...He is a great brother and I love him so much...from Maya Schwartz
Sophia Marciano deserves a Fuzzy...She is awesome and a great friend...from Sarah Warshofsky and Maya Schwartz
Lily Lottman desrves a Fuzzy...she is a great friend...from Carly
Charlotte, Nina , Erica, Sydney, and Sophia deserve Fuzzies...They are the best friends ever! Love you guys!!!...from Ella Crandall
Mason Levitsky deserves a Fuzzy...He is an amazing cousin...from Sarah W.
Sydney Ralls deserves a Fuzzy...She is really funny and she always makes me laugh...from Angelica
Maxine Moses deserves a Fuzzy...She can always make me laugh and she is the best friend ever...from Lily L.
Sasha Beinhacker deserves a Fuzzy...She is so funny and sweet. I hope that we're friends forever...from Maia Sasha always makes me laugh, we have so much fun, you are such a good friend...from Maxine
Ethan Ruoff deserves a Fuzzy...He is a great amazingly awesome brother, and he is going to be an LIT when it is my first 4 weeks at Southwoods as an Upper Junior Girl!...from Talia Ruoff
Scott deserves a Fuzzy...He is awesome...from Zoe
Angelica deserves a Fuzzy...She is a great frind and I love her...from Sydney
Becca Roenberg deserves a Fuzzy...She has an awesome name and an awesome personality...from Becca Brand
THAT'S THE WAY...THE SOUTHWOODS WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment